Choose a GCP test base with scientific research capabilities;
Develop a trial protocol for animal testing:
Analysis and summary of test conclusions;
The summary of the test report is completed.
1. Clinical trial base selection & determination of clinical research;
2. Drafting, discussion and validation of clinical trial protocols;
3. Clinical trial initiation meeting;
4. Preparation of clinical data and explanation of test items;
5. Provision and confirmation of test samples;
6. Tracking of clinical trial procedures, modification and adjustment of trial protocols;
7. Collection and collation of test data;
8. Data processing and statistical analysis;
9. Clinical trial report drafting, validation, stamping and delivery.